Benefits for all
There is not a single person in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly who cannot benefit from superfast broadband. The superfast broadband infrastructure will make our area one of the best connected locations in the world and this opens up huge benefits for all.
Imagine the extra freedom and opportunity that superfast broadband will mean.
- People with disabilities or caring responsibilities who would find it hard to travel to work may now be able to work effectively from home.
- Flexible working will make it easier for people to have an improved quality of life through having more control over where and when they choose to work, with home broadband connections as powerful as in a city office.
- Elderly people may now be able to stay at home and enjoy 'telecare' in preference to going into residential care.
- Connections to friends, family and colleagues will have a new dimension as use of video becomes an everyday reality.
- Online learning will open new doors and expand horizons for thousands of people in Cornwall.
- People of any age who have never before considered setting up their own business may find that it is a realistic option now that they have world class broadband connections at their fingertips.
- And businesses will be able to reach out to customers in new and innovative ways, streamlining the way they work and enjoying a greater quality of life, as well as greater productivity.
Welcome to Superfast Cornwall.